|My dad at my wedding|
2. Do the right thing. If you are not sure what that is and are presented with two choices, choose the more difficult one.
3. There's always room for gelato.
4. Don't let anyone rob you of your name. They may take your money and your business, but never let them take your good name.
6. Never make a threat you don't intend to carry out.
7. Keep it simple.
8. It's not your business what other people think of you.
9. Always send a card.
10. Every day we have is a good day.
11. "I'm right where I'm supposed to be." On that note, "It's when we lose everything we have the most hope."
12. How to tell a story.
13. When you go camping, don't put the kids in the van where you've packed all the food.
14. Camping part two: always bring a compass.
15. Plan an exit route.
16. Choose your battles carefully. But if the battle chooses you, give 'em hell.
17. I am not perfect.
18. When people we love end up in the hospital, go visit them.
19. You have to work for it- all of it.
20. Remember to turn the iron off.
Happy Father's Day, Dad.